The Austin Chronicle Adult Spelling Bee on Thursday, May 19 will benefit the Austin Public Library. This year’s proceeds will go toward building the downloadable book collection. Dust off your dictionary, and start practicing, as participants will receive great prizes but more importantly raise money for a great cause. Former Spelling Bee winners and representatives from The Austin Chronicle will be the Spelling Bee judges for the evening. Come on out, and support Austin Public Library!
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- APH Completes Education/Childcare Vaccine Pilot Just in Time for Expanded Eligibility March 6, 2021
- APD Investigating Food Truck Robberies in Northeast Austin March 5, 2021
- Community Engagement Opportunity: National Crime Victims’ Rights Week Nominations March 5, 2021
- Austin City Council approves $10 million in Utility Bill Relief and other measures to help those dealing with winter storm March 4, 2021
- Council approves funding release for 2020 mobility bond March 4, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds