SRCC GENERAL MONTHLY MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
CALL TO ORDER
1. 7:15 Meeting procedures, etiquette, membership. Welcome newcomers.
Presenter: Sarah Campbell, President, unless otherwise noted below.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. 7:25 Approve minutes from Monday, April 5, 2010 regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccaustin.org).
3. 7:30 City of Austin’s planned improvements for Annie St/Woodland Ave and Live Oak.
Presenter: Clay Harris, Project Manager, Public Works Dept, COA
4. 7:45 Rezoning (C14-2010-0039) & Neighborhood Plan Amendment (NPA-2010-0022.01) at 1307 Newning Ave: Consider what actions the neighborhood should take RE: staff support and upcoming hearings before the Planning Commission & City Council.
5. 7:55 Vote on Elloa Mathews as new Area 5 Co-Coordinator to replace “retiring” Ellen Ward.
6. 8:00 Consider variance request C15-2010-0049 at 2600 Carnarvon Ln @ Long Bow Lane.
Presenter: Maddy Etter, owner.
7. 8:10 Update on progress of the Ad Hoc Communications Committee.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Chair, member.
8. 8:15 Update on progress of the Ad Hoc Financial Policies & Procedures Committee.
Presenter: Sam Martin, Chair, member.
9. 8:20 Updates on 4th of July Parade & Picnic and Norwood House
Presenter: Russell Fraser, member
10. 8:25 Summer newsletter deadline.
Presenter: Helen Dey, editor, member
Agenda prepared by Sarah Campbell.
Items not necessarily taken in order above.