SRCC ANNUAL POTLUCK DINNER & OFFICER ELECTIONS MEETING
TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
6:00 Gather, eat and visit.
CALL TO ORDER
1. 6:45 (A) Check membership status & obtain election ballots; (B) Approve minutes from February 1, 2010 general membership meeting (available at www.srccaustin.org).
2. 6:50 Message from Grace United Methodist Church
Presenter: David Mitschelen, Lay Leader of Church
3. 7:00 Special Program: Focus on Fulmore Middle School
Presenters: Gloria Lee, SRCC & PTA member; Cindy Anderson, President PTA; Fulmore Quartet
4. 7:30 Elections — to include introduction of candidates, call for nominations from the floor, voting, tabulation, and announcement of newly elected officers. (At this point, all officers are willing to go another year and are unopposed).
5. 8:00 (A) City of Austin Parks and Recreation Department — 2010 swimming pool hours; (B) South Austin Artists Market – Rachel McClure; (C) 2009 4th of July t-shirts for sale tonight; (D) 2010 4th of July sign- up-to-help; (E) Save Town Lake fundraiser Sunday, March 7, 2010; (F) SXSW 96-hours sound permits; (G) Congress Ave Mile Run, 5/22/10, 8-11am.
6. 8:15 Other Business/Announcements
Agenda Prepared by Sarah Campbell, President SRCC