GENERAL MONTHLY MEETINGÂ OF SRCC
MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
1. 7:00Â Meeting procedures & etiquette.Â Welcome newcomers.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
2. 7:10Â Approve minutes from September 7, 2009, general membership meeting (available at www.srccaustin.org).
3. 7:15Â Election of two new Co-Area Coordinators:Â Brian Talenti in Area 3A to replace “retiring” Bruce Barrick and assist Teri Hubbeling, and Eric Andruscavage to assist Sam Martin, who has gone it alone for years in Area 4A.
4.Â Â Â 7:20Â Fall newsletter articles deadline.Â Discuss how broadly to solicit articles.
Presenters: Sarah Campbell and Helen Valdez
5.Â 7:30Â Update on Norwood House: renovation, Certificate of Appropriateness, fundraising event at Continental Club Sunday, October 11, 2009, 3-8pm.
Presenters: Wolf Sittler & Bruce Barrick, members
6. 7:40Â SRCC public schools update
Presenter: Sherri Ancipink, Co-Chair (Schools) of Parks, Schools & Environment Standing Committee.
7. 7:50Â Capital Metro’s ServicePlan 2020 including proposed bus serviceÂ changes for South Austin (Route #9 Elimination)
Presenter: John-Michael Cortez, CapMetro.
8. SRCC neighborhood area National Night Out event for October 6, 2009.
Agenda prepared by Sarah Campbell 462-2261
1a.Â 7:05 Â Treasurer’s 3rd Quarter 2009 Report
4a.Â 7:20Â Variance request to decrease the minimum side yard setback from 5 feet to 1 foot (along the north property line) at 1512 Travis Heights Blvd, in order to erect an accessory building to replace an existing non-complying accessory building.
Presenter: Jean Mather, Chair of the Zoning & Planning Standing Committee.
4b.Â 7:20Â Request from Area 5 residents regarding illegal carport cases going before Board of Adjustment.
Presenter: Charles Hauser, SRCC resident
4c.Â 7:20Â Road closures for the Austin Marathon on February 14, 2010.
Presenter: Marc Davis, Vice-President SRCC